Mar 14, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Vel - I'm Back But I Never Left EP



From Athlete, Rapper, Producer, 19 year old Vel is a young man of many talents. Born and raised in Chesapeake, VA, Vel was inspired to rap by his older brother who is a big name in the local VA Hip Hop scene. Vel first used music as fuel on the football field before every game, and soon enough he went from writing songs over industry beats, to hit records over original beats from big producers that offered to work with Vel because of his enormous talent. Word about his talent spread so quickly that he put himself on a 7 city tour and was rocking out from city to city!

Download: I'm Back, But I Never Left

2 comments:

  1. saw you on 106 and park. You Did soooooooooooooooo good. I had to get on the internet right after i saw you and find your page to let you know that.
    -sheli babyy. 1 && onlii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word, nice mixtape...good looks on this.

    ReplyDelete